Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I haven't been boycotting blogs, there hasn't been anything new. I've been working pretty regularly. Most days I take my lunch which consists of frozen vegetables with a dash of oil and garlic salt. Sometimes I'll bring clementines if we have them. I am reading Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughter House Five during my lunch hours and I'm almost finished with it. It's a great book that I would recommend to anyone. Ruth eats lunch at home before she goes to work. She usually eats a frozen pizza or left-overs.

This weekend I have a three day weekend. I'm really looking forward to it. This will be my last weekend until I go to Seattle on the 31st for a week of MIT training. We have talked about going to do something fun. A coworker suggested going to the Colorado Hot Springs, but I think it may be more than we want to spend for a weekend. I heard of great hiking trails that intersect with some wild hot springs in the mountains. I will definitely have to try those sometime.

Other than that, our lives aren't too thrilling. I have decided that I am going to start jotting down my ideas into an essay. Mostly, about the government, economy, modern-lifestyle, environment, and religion. Most things fall into those categories. It will be an ongoing expedition that will involve a lot of valuable criticism from my friends and family. I am sure my opinions and values will grow in the process.. Enough of that for now; it is only an idea.

1 comment:

  1. hey friends i have been cooking a lot more lately if i come across anything awesome i'll let you know :)

    ReplyDelete