Monday, March 15, 2010

Lunch Break

Well, the perks of living where you work are in full effect. I am currently home for lunch. I don't have to pack a lunch and if I ever need anything I walk upstairs to get it. I'm learning my way around the new office pretty well. There's a lot that's new but I think I'm adjusting pretty well.
Ruth and I finally bought a new mattress so we now have a guest bed. We haven't had any complaints about the couch yet but we're planning on having more family come and visit, and those old people don't like the couch. Ruth's brother Fred is flying in this Wednesday. We have an eventful week planned out including St. Patricks day at Trinity, Skiing Saturday, and even rock-climbing sometime. Of course we'll do the usual trip up Pike's Peak.
The kids need to go out before I go back to work. If you want to come stay, give us a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment